Sf Bark & Ride needs
- 12 hours notice for schedule changes.
- 2 1/2 hour window for pick-up and drop-off.
- Notification of any health or emotional issues.
- Flea and tick protection.
- Keep your dog updated on vaccines.
- A snug collar that will not slide off.
- Up to date tags.
- Licensing with SF ACC.
- Towels and instructions for rainy/muddy days.
- Communication of any concerns or questions.
SF Bark & Ride charges $30/walk or $28/walk for full time clients.(Monday-Friday) Two dog households are $55 per walk or $50/walk for full time clients. There will also be a $15 “taxi” fee if your dog needs to be picked up at one location and dropped off at another.