SF Bark & Ride offers doggies fun
- 1 hour off-leash walks at Fort Funston, McLaren Park, or Stern Grove
- Packs with 6 – 9 dogs
- Socialization and basic training
- Safe transportation to and from the park
- Healthy treats and plenty of water
- Love, care, and attention
- Ear scratches, belly rubs, great smells, fetching, slobbering, running, chewing, jumping, wagging…
SF Bark and Ride offers people peace of mind
- Permitted for walks in San Francisco city parks & GGNRA land
- Insured & Bonded
- Trained in DogTEC® pack management techniques
- Certified Safe Car by the SF ACC
- Doggy First Aid & CPR certified
- Experienced San Francisco dog walker since 2010
Sf Bark & Ride needs
- 12 hours notice for schedule changes.
- 2 1/2 hour window for pick-up and drop-off.
- Notification of any health or emotional issues.
- Flea and tick protection.
- Keep your dog updated on vaccines.
- A snug collar that will not slide off.
- Up to date tags.
- Licensing with SF ACC.
- Towels and instructions for rainy/muddy days.
- Communication of any concerns or questions.
SF Bark & Ride charges $26 per walk or $24/walk for full time clients.(Monday-Friday) Two dog households are $41 per walk or $39/walk for full time clients. There will also be a $20 “taxi” fee if your dog needs to be picked up at one location and dropped off at another.